Evology is a creative agency driven by the worldview of our founders. We believe our clients have the power to make lives better.
We evolve ideas.
We explore without limits, fueled by research and set on creating solutions that bring people together. We approach each project with a foundation of intelligence and insight, and a determination to challenge convention.
The clients we work think about their impact on people and on the world. The common thread is progress.
In short, we move ideas forward to find what’s next.
- Cider Expert
- Circadian Optics
- Harriet & Alice
- Market Street Dermatology
- Sugar Fog Cakes
- Twin Spirits Distillery
- Weight Watchers International
- Work Resolve Mediation
- Bemidji State University
- The Blake School
- Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota
- Hamline University
- Macalester College
- Minnesota Department of Education
- Center for Prevention
- GLBTQ Tobacco Prevention Coalition
- Voices for Racial Justice
Social Responsibility & Philanthropy
- Annie E. Casey Foundation
- The Aspen Institute
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota Foundation
- Hitachi Foundation
- McKnight Foundation
- Northwest Area Foundation
- Saint Paul and Minnesota Foundation
- Minnesota Historical Society Press
- Minnesota Public Radio | American Public Media
- Minnesota Zoo
- American Cancer Society
- American Lung Association
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Children’s Minnesota
- Mayo Clinic
- Planned Parenthood North Central States
- Regional and national thought leaders
Progress starts here.
Discover new ways to tell your story and position your brand.
We conduct extensive research and lead highly customized discovery sessions with stakeholders—virtually, by phone, or in-person—to find alignment and clarity across multiple voices and to help see the landscape, illuminate the vision, define challenges, and generate ideas and opportunities.
Our discovery and insights process answers questions, identifies roadblocks you’ve felt but not fully seen, and unearths new objectives and a plan to achieve them. It can also explore targeted topics using input from compelling messengers, both expected and unexpected.
We combine information gleaned from qualitative interviews with research into organizations, the field, and market landscape. The result: sharp insights.
What an engagement might include :
- Confidential interviews
- Brand and comms audit
- Landscape research and analysis
- Group sessions
- New opportunity exploration
- Strategy and messaging consultation
The heart of our strategic and creative work is the powerful strategy, writing, and design we provide, either as part of a larger engagement or as a standalone.
Most of the bold and insightful work our clients do is communicated through words and visuals. Whether it’s a long form proposal, short direct mail piece, or digital content, we excel at making ideas tangible.
Because of the nature of our clients and their highly nuanced work, we’re strong believers in the power of data visualization and infographics. The art of merging the right words with simple, yet compelling visuals is often the most effective way to convey a complex message.
Our focus on creative development is equally important for print and digital applications, internal and public facing.
We create and activate experiences to breathe fresh life into your digital landscape. Our team will bring your digital suite up to speed with the latest technology. We’ll steer you toward the right investments—those tailored to you rather than cookie-cutter formulas based on the fad of the moment. We create groundbreaking assets and strategies targeted to the specific needs of your brand.
What we do:
- Web design
- Web development
- Content development
Are you ready for a rebrand? You might feel your brand could be stronger, more relevant, or have greater reach. You may not even know what your brand really is. That’s how we identify highly targeted goals tailored to your brand and then craft the look, messaging, and strategy that will move you forward.
- How is your brand perceived from the inside and the outside?
- Will your decision makers and key stakeholders be on board for a rebrand?
- Have you notably shifted your business or your market?
- Is it time to pivot your strategic messaging?
- Could new products or services steer your brand direction?
- Where do you fit in the current market?
- Need a new map to find your way in a changing landscape?
Our team has extensive experience leading targeted rebrands. So we know where tensions can arise along the way and how to create the conditions that build to successful outcomes. It’s valuable to start by exploring your exact needs and then chart the course that will get you there.
We’ll help you determine the direction, goals, objectives, affordability, and scope that will best serve your needs, including whether you need to rebrand at all.