We believe that great creative work serves both function and beauty. At Evology, our ideas and aims are constantly progressing, pushing us to transcend expectations set by our clients and ourselves. We are a small, highly-collaborative team that works diligently and has a lot of fun along the way. We’re located at a lively corner in Uptown Minneapolis above Cafe Barbette, just a few blocks from Bde Maka Ska.
Strategic Marketing Internship
We’re seeking a strategic marketing intern passionate about building up brands by increasing their exposure through campaigns, events, strategy, SEO, SEM, and digital platforms like social media. The intern will be responsible for strategic planning and execution, keeping up to date on marketing trends, writing SEO content, as well as supporting management of social media accounts.
- Must be at least a senior in college (all majors welcome to apply)
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA
- Experience and/or relevant coursework in marketing or communications
- Experience and aptitude using and creating on social media platforms
- Excellent listener attuned to emotional intelligence
- Ability to strategize and execute on original ideas
- Responsive to feedback and clear communicator
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable working with a team and in a self-directed environment
- Strategic thinker and process-oriented
- Compelled by research and data
- Experienced writing capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Marketing or communications degree
- Preferred 3.5 GPA
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with collaborative large-scale projects
- Quick wit
This internship is part-time with opportunity to be extended. Hours are flexible. 15–20 hours per week. Student Internships are unpaid, college graduates receive compensation.
Please submit an application with a resume, cover letter, and portfolio.
Evology is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, affectional preference, disability, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance. It is our policy to promote such equality to all job levels and in all aspects of employment.